The new season of Arcanoon Tea Set has arrived: “mong¹ gwo²”!
Arcanoon Tea infuses the next seasonal fruit of the year - organic mango from three different regions of Taiwan! From Apr – mid May, we would be using organic mango from Yunlin County; From mid-May to mid-Jun, we would switch to the famous Irwin mango from Yujing; and stay tuned for the last species featuring in the tea set!
Mango and Thai could always match perfectly. Our Chef combines Thai with Hong Kong-style cooking to create the varieties of savories and sweets in the tea set. One of the signatures in savories would be Pan-Seared Foie Gras with Caramelized Mango, Balsamic Reduction & Pineapple Bun. To deliver the original sweetness of the mango to the guests, our Chef prepared the sweets in a simpler way, such as Scones with Clotted Cream & Homemade Mango Jam and Sticky Rice with Mango & Coconut Cream. Book now & experience a chill yet playful afternoon at Arca Society!
Arcanoon Tea第二季主題: “mong¹ gwo²”!
今季Arcanoon Tea的下午茶盛宴以有機芒果入饌，利用三種空運自台灣不同地方的當造芒果，設計出各款鹹甜點。四月至五月中會用四季都盛產的雲南縣四季蜜芒果打頭陣; 五月中至六月中會轉用時令的玉井愛文芒果; 請密切期待第三款的芒果品種吧! 每款芒果甜度十足，配有獨特的厚實感，令人回味。
Available 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily
+ HK$ 80 per person for free flow Prosecco
+ 每人港幣$80 無限暢飲氣泡酒
Terms & Conditions
- Afternoon tea set for 2 adults.
- Prices listed include 10% service charge.
- All redemption bookings are subject to restaurant availability. Two days advance reservations are required.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- Offer can be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- Yulan Group reserves the right to terminate or change the details of the offer without prior notice and final discretion in case of any dispute.